The elegant B&B Valleluna is located a few minutes away from the center of Trani, pearl of the Adriatic. It is the perfect choice for those who want to enjoy the beauty of the surroundings without giving up privacy and relaxation.

Our Rooms



The rooms of the b&b Valleluna are tastefully furnished with wrought iron furniture under exposed wooden beams. Each room has a private bathroom, air conditioning, linen and free wifi. Bedrooms are included in an apartment with a modern kitchen with a large window and a living room with a 46 ” TV, a comfortable sofa and a dining table.

Among the common areas there is a terrace overlooking the private pool of the villa.
In the morning a rich breakfast will be presented.
The general cleaning of the apartment and the rooms is guaranteed daily, while the linen change service will be done every three days of stay.

The Regulations

We are pleased to welcome you; we invite you to read our internal regulations as a whole by clicking on the following link.

Click here to download the regulations

Below are the key parts:
The reservation request can be made via email address at info@b& or by calling (+39) 3755130407.

You will receive from us a booking confirmation accompanied by all the information related to the b&b and to the terms of payment of the deposit (equal to 30% of the stay). The remaining 70% of the total amount will be paid at the time of your arrival. In case of cancellation the deposit will not be reimbursed. We do not reimburse overnight stays for early departures.

Check-in can be done from 3 pm to 8 pm (please communicate the expected time of arrival in order to avoid unpleasant waits); check-out is expected before 10 am.
It is forbidden to smoke inside the apartment, to organize parties and to introduce animals. Our guests can use the pool from 9 am to 8 pm (please the kind guests to bring a personal towel).

Certain of your kind cooperation we remain available for further clarification and wish you a happy stay.